I was reading about Raja-ebay via my google reader and it caught my attention. Many Ebayer have been talked about this guy on how this guy can make RM 80000 per month which is I know it's a lie and testimonial that he received showing that he is real and he is making money (again, it's a fake: call up his friend to put testimonial for him). Why I call it a fake plus scam:
- He didn't publish his ebay ID.
- He didn't show how many star he collected if he making money over RM80K per month
- I caught his name on another website (Muhammad Munzir Yasin)
- mesin duit - signatory name at the bottom of the letter.
- Gambirasli.com - the bank accounts are stated under his name.
- Ringgit-Masyuk - His name appears again, this time he put testimonial on that website.
- He is doing scam business, hoping that people will fall into his trap
- If he claims he is so good at doing ebay business, he never got highlighted from any media in Malaysia, or another country.
- Damn you raja-ebay, where's your selling items? What kind of things that you're selling that you can hit RM80k a month?
- His paypal table of account is fake,fake,fake. There's a transfer status, instead of received. His balance is growing up gradually and it's totally exposed a fake balance.
- That is your face, Mr Munzir Yasin! You take someone's photo!
What should we do?
- After reading raja-ebay website for the third time, I think we should report it to Ebay!Malaysia
- Don't ever try to buy the ebook, it will tell you the same tips that offering over the internet for free.
- Word of mouth is so powerful, so start telling your friends and families about this scam.